Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- New Ideas for LesFic - Someone Write These Stories Please!
- For Self Published Authors: Going Wide
- The Worst Advice I've Ever Heard About Writing
- Where in the World Is Morelville?
- Broken Women and Healing Embrace
- The Turkey Tussle: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 9
- Sales and Updates - What's Coming and What Isn't
- A Day in the Life of an Indie Author
Tag Archives: small towns
Hey all, I’m hard at work over here in Ohio on an all new lesfic romance mini-series that kicks off real soon…maybe even tomorrow. It’s called, Loving Blue in Red States. Please stay tuned for that. And, if you’re on my … Continue reading