Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow Anne on BookBub
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- My Four Favorite Writers of Lesbian Mysteries - So Far
- On Writing: The Lazy Writer's Way to Outline - Templates
- 6 Ideas Mainstream Fiction Writers can Steal from Lesbian Genre Fiction
- Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Anyone?
- It's Con Time! - The GCLS Con and the Con Sampler, That is!
- New Ideas for LesFic - Someone Write These Stories Please!
- Character Profile for Hannah Yoder
- The Top 153 Lesfic Writers Alive (and Still Writing) Today
- Lesfic Author List
Tag Archives: Friends
We interrupt our regular posts about the giveaway for a more sober purpose: The Hurricane Harvey Relief Book Auction sponsored by Circle of Friends. It’s currently running non-stop on Facebook. And, from 5:00 PM until 9:00 or 10:00 PM Eastern Standard … Continue reading
I write lesbian themed mysteries that some would call romantic suspense novels. Regardless of what you term them, I’m not alone in writing them. There are lots of mystery writers out there who write books with strong lesbian characters as the … Continue reading