Top Ten Posts & Pages
- On Writing: The Lazy Writer's Way to Outline - Templates
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- The Top 153 Lesfic Writers Alive (and Still Writing) Today
- Smashwords Read an eBook Week Sale
- Mystery with a Little Sex, or Sex with a Little Mystery?
- Dana's Dilemma Cover Correction - Lesbian Authors Guild
- New Ideas for LesFic - Someone Write These Stories Please!
- Start Reading Diverse Romance Fiction
- The Fall in Love Book Sale
- For Self Published Authors: Going Wide
Get Anne’s Newsletter
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Friends
We interrupt our regular posts about the giveaway for a more sober purpose: The Hurricane Harvey Relief Book Auction sponsored by Circle of Friends. It’s currently running non-stop on Facebook. And, from 5:00 PM until 9:00 or 10:00 PM Eastern Standard … Continue reading
I write lesbian themed mysteries that some would call romantic suspense novels. Regardless of what you term them, I’m not alone in writing them. There are lots of mystery writers out there who write books with strong lesbian characters as the … Continue reading