Top Ten Posts & Pages
- For Self Published Authors: Going Wide
- The Turkey Tussle: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 9
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- A Taste of Christmas Cakes and Kisses
- On Writing: The Lazy Writer's Way to Outline - Templates
- Mystery with a Little Sex, or Sex with a Little Mystery?
- My Ideal Reader - A Profile
- The First Lesfic Story I Ever Wrote
- On Writing: Pulp Fiction or Literary Fiction?
- Why Lesbian Fiction Will Change Your Life
Get Anne’s Newsletter
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
It’s NaNoWriMo ya’ll! In laymen’s terms, that’s National Novel Writing Month. It comes around every November and, as I said in a prior post, I’m ‘sort of’ participating. I’m not doing all of the word count hoops and all of … Continue reading
It’s almost November and, for a lot of writers, that means National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo. I’m unofficially participating this year. I have a romance novella that’s been plotted out for months, that’s Christmas themed, that I want released … Continue reading