Top Ten Posts & Pages
- Viva Mama Rossi!: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 5
- Get Ready for a Frisky February!
- The Top 153 Lesfic Writers Alive (and Still Writing) Today
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- A List of New Year Resolutions (101 Ideas!)
- Lesfic Author List
- Lesfic Author Niamh Murphy on the Hot Seat
- Sales and Updates - What's Coming and What Isn't
- Lesbian Book Bingo Anyone?
Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: NaNoWriMo
It’s NaNoWriMo ya’ll! In laymen’s terms, that’s National Novel Writing Month. It comes around every November and, as I said in a prior post, I’m ‘sort of’ participating. I’m not doing all of the word count hoops and all of … Continue reading
It’s almost November and, for a lot of writers, that means National Novel Writing Month, aka NaNoWriMo. I’m unofficially participating this year. I have a romance novella that’s been plotted out for months, that’s Christmas themed, that I want released … Continue reading