Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- New Ideas for LesFic - Someone Write These Stories Please!
- For Self Published Authors: Going Wide
- The Worst Advice I've Ever Heard About Writing
- Where in the World Is Morelville?
- Broken Women and Healing Embrace
- The Turkey Tussle: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 9
- Sales and Updates - What's Coming and What Isn't
- A Day in the Life of an Indie Author
Tag Archives: love
Are you ready to ‘Fall in Love’ with a good book, this fall? I don’t know about you, but it’s hard for me to stay focused on my work – any of my work – at this time of year. … Continue reading
Just a quick note on this beautiful Summer Friday; the Sunset With Her eBook bundle was released today. It’s a 12-eBook bundle that features stories of strong women, their bravery and their love – some lesfic – some not, in … Continue reading