Lesbian Book Bingo! – All year in 2018
Lesfic author JAE has put together a reading challenge for all of the lesfic lovers out there for 2018: Lesbian Book Bingo!!
The rules of the challenge are simple: You need to read at least five books, keep track of what you read on your Bingo card and email JAE when you complete a row to win an ebook. You can also comment on JAE’s blog when she posts about the challenge on the 1st and 3rd Thursday’s of each month to win a book. You could win eBooks, paperbacks, and audiobooks from participating authors (over 250) and publishers (many!). And, that’s not all! Three lucky winners who fill out the whole card – all 25 spaces – during the year, will win in the grand prize drawing.
Sound like fun? Download your Bingo card here.
Ended: The Elves Vs. Reindeer Team Hop – Christmas 2017
Visit some authors on Facebook and scoop up some free and discounted books, all for chances to win a Kindle Fire or $100.00 US. I’m on Team Elf so, you choosing Elves would be wonderful! Visit the contest Page here for all the details and to start visiting authors. Good luck!
Ended: The August/September, 2017: Epic Lesfic Giveaway of Autographed Lesfic Books
The winners are:
- Grand Prize: Sandy Ungar, USA
- 2nd Prize: Karen Hesse, USA
- 3rd Prize: Deb Amia, Canada
- Special Sharing Prize: Karen McIntosh, Scotland
Congratulations to the lucky winners and our sharing champion. The 3 winners shared in a bundle of 43 autographed Lesfic paperbacks (a total retail value of over $500) that spaned the genres of fantasy, mystery, romance, sci-fi, suspense and more.
The Grand Prize winner received 24 signed books, chosen at random from the collected works, the Second and Third prize winners got 12 and 7 signed books respectively. The Sharing Prize Winner also got autographed books.
The winners received an assortment of books from the following authors and books listed:
- S.W. Andersen – Switchback
- Eliza Andrews – Anika Takes the Long Way Home Up Soul Mountain
- Kelli Jae Baeli – Armchair Detective
- Kelli Jae Baeli & Melissa Walker-Baeli – Go, Leave, Stay
- Karen D. Badger – 1140 Rue Royale
- C.L. Cattano – Salvaggio’s Light: Shattered Paradise
- KB Draper – Demons Shemons
- Lynn Galli – Cliched Love, One-Off and Uncommon Emotions
- Layce Gardner & Saxon Bennet – Heart to Heart
- Ana B Good – The Big Sugarbush
- Anne Hagan – Relic and Broken Women
- Fran Heckrotte – The Illusionist, Solaria, The Who Chronicles
- Patty Henderson – Passion For Vengence
- EA Kafkalas – Frankie & Petra and The Second Heart
- Lori L. Lake – Eight Dates, A Very Public Eye and Jump the Gun
- Miranda MacLeod – A Road Through Mountains
- Rachel Maldonado – Rookie
- T. B. Markinson – The Chosen One
- Heather McVea – Fallen Elements & Hidden Elements
- Penny Mickelbury – Keeping Secrets
- Niamh Murphy – Escape to Pirate Island
- Ashley Quinn – Summer of Love
- Michele M. Reynolds – Love’s Autograph
- Rhavensfyre – The Misadventures of Two Reluctant Zombie Hunters: ‘Zombies at the Con’, and also ‘Hospitals are Hell’
- Kory M. Shrum – Dying for Her
- M. E. Tudor – Suddenly
- Vanda – Juliana
- Caren J. Werlinger – Neither Present Time
- B.L. Wilson – Tiger Eyes
Enter soon and share this challenge often. Winners will be chosen randomly, AND there will be a special prize for the entrant that shares the most!
The competition ends at 11:55 PM, EST on September 15th, 2017.
This contest is over and the winner is: April Adams! Look for another great – and completely different – contest soon sponsored by Anne and her friend and fellow lesfic author, EA. Kafkalas. In the meantime, check out the 42 lesfic eBooks that made up this contest.
I’m hosting a lesfic eBook library giveaway and you could win! On July 31st, 2017 one lucky winner will be the brand spanking new owner of 42 lesbian fiction eBooks valued at over $340.
Some are contemporary and some are a bit more classic. They span the genres of fantasy, literary fiction, mystery, romance, sci-fi and suspense but all are totally lesbian. You can binge read lesfic for the rest of the summer!
The books will be gifted via Amazon to your Kindle device or to your Kindle software so you can read them on any device. If you’re a long time lesfic reader like me, you probably already own some of them. If that’s the case, I’ll be happy to gift the titles you choose to anyone you choose to receive them on your behalf.
It’s winner take all in this giveaway ladies! You get:
- 96 Hours by Georgia Beers
- A Deafening Whisper by Erik Schubach
- Above All, Honor by Radclyffe
- Also Known As Armchair Detective by Kelli Jae Baeli
- And Playing the Role of Herself by K.E. Lane
- Ash by Malinda Lo
- Broken Women by Anne Hagan
- Conflict of Interest by Jae
- Desert of the Heart by Jane Rule
- Desire at Dawn by Fiona Zedde
- Finding Home by Shelia Powell and Liz McMullen
- First Course by J. A. Armstrong
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Hannah’s Hope by Anne Hagan
- Heart to Heart by Saxon Bennett and Layce Gardner
- Hunter’s Way by Gerri Hill
- Jericho by Ann McMan
- Juliana by Vanda
- Keeping Secrets by Penny Mickelbury
- Locked Inside by Annette Mori
- One Last Thing by Kim Baldwin and Xena Alexiou
- Oranges are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- Perfect Pairing by Rachel Spangler
- Poppy Jenkins by Clare Ashton
- She Waits by Kate Sweeney
- Tarnished Gold by Ann Aptaker
- Tell Me What You Like by Kate Allen
- The Art of Peeling an Orange by Victoria Avilan
- The Awakening by Dawn Carter
- The Beast that Never Was by Caren J. Werlinger
- The Beverly Malibu by Katherine V. Forrest
- The Caphenon by Fletcher DeLancey
- The Devil Inside by Ali Vali
- The Gilda Stories by Jewelle Gomez
- The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer
- The Lost Women of Lost Lake by Ellen Hart
- The News in Small Towns by Iza Moreau
- The Wombat Strategy by Claire McNab
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
- Touchwood by Karin Kallmaker
- Waiting in the Wings by Melissa Brayden
- When Women Were Warriors: Book 1 – The Warriors Path by Catherine M. Wilson
You can read my original post with a brief synopsis of each book in this giveaway here.
Enter soon and share the challenge often for more chances to win! The competition ends at 11:55 PM, EST on July 31st, 2017. The winner will be drawn and announced on this blog on August 1st.