Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- New Ideas for LesFic - Someone Write These Stories Please!
- For Self Published Authors: Going Wide
- The Worst Advice I've Ever Heard About Writing
- Where in the World Is Morelville?
- Broken Women and Healing Embrace
- The Turkey Tussle: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 9
- Sales and Updates - What's Coming and What Isn't
- A Day in the Life of an Indie Author
Category Archives: Reviews
Can I just say that I love RetailMeNot, the ‘coupon’ website? If you shop online – for anything – and you don’t use it but you like saving money, you’re missing out. No, this isn’t a commercial for them, I’m … Continue reading
This post was going to be about several things that are going on for me personally right now; a new book in the works but not quite ready like I hoped it would be this late in January, a 2016 … Continue reading