Top Ten Posts & Pages
- An Interview with Lesfic Author C.L. Cattano
- The Turkey Tussle: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 9
- Contact Anne
- The Top 153 Lesfic Writers Alive (and Still Writing) Today
- On Writing: Mystery - vs. - Romance...or Both?
- On Writing: The Lazy Writer's Way to Outline - Templates
- Broken Women and Healing Embrace
- The Passed Prop is Out...Finally!
- The First Lesfic Story I Ever Wrote
Get Anne’s Newsletter
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Healing Embrace
Just call me a slacker! I know I’ve been promising the release of Healing Embrace, the sequel to Broken Women (but stand alone novel) since October or thereabout. Life gets in the way sometimes. It’s out now. Right now, as … Continue reading
It’s been a weird, crazy week. I wish I could say TGIF and have it mean something but things are about to get a whole lot busier and a whole lot weirder. At my day job, a guy retired at … Continue reading