Get Anne’s Newsletter
And, pssst, get free books…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow Anne on BookBub
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- About 3 Covers...
- 42 Lesfic Books Every Lesbian Should Read
- On Writing - Working in the Middle
- On Writing: The Lazy Writer's Way to Outline - Templates
- The First Lesfic Story I Ever Wrote
- Busy Bees: The Morelville Mysteries - Book 2
- The Top 255 Lesfic Writers - Huh?
- Loving Blue in Red States: Perryville Missouri
Category Archives: Healing Embrace
Just call me a slacker! I know I’ve been promising the release of Healing Embrace, the sequel to Broken Women (but stand alone novel) since October or thereabout. Life gets in the way sometimes. It’s out now. Right now, as … Continue reading
It’s been a weird, crazy week. I wish I could say TGIF and have it mean something but things are about to get a whole lot busier and a whole lot weirder. At my day job, a guy retired at … Continue reading