Finger Food is out!
Wait, what? You know; finger food, those delectable treats that are too hard to resist? In this case, we’re talking about a nice ‘little’ collection of lesbian fiction, all yours, free of charge. It’s an eBook, not actually a buffet…but then again, that all depends on how you look at such things.
Ten authors got together and submitted these short stories and novel excerpts for your reading pleasure. With the help of the amazing Eliza Andrews, the book came to life. You can get it right now, at Instafreebie and download it to any device for your immediate enjoyment.
Interested? Here’s the blurb:
Ten authors of lesbian fiction bring you a “sample platter” of their work for free. Contained within Finger Food, you’ll find historical romances, contemporary romances, fantasy, mystery, and more. The stories and novel excerpts included within this collection are each as different as the authors who wrote them. The only thing they have in common is that they each star lesbian protagonists.
Download now and enjoy this collection of lesfic appetizers!
What’s the catch, you ask? Each of the ten authors in the book will eventually be given your email address. They’ll send you a welcome email a month or two from now and you may continue to receive emails – and, bonus, offers of free books – from most, if not all, of them from time to time. Some of these ladies are indie authors; some are traditionally published. All are looking for new readers and they all like to show their readers the love.
So whose stories are in Finger Food?
I thought you might ask that! You get works from each of the following lovely ladies:
- Eliza Andrews: Excerpts of the novels, To Have Loved & Lost and Anika Takes the Long Way Up Soul Mountain
- Kate Genet: The complete short story, Scarcity
- Anne Hagan: Loving Blue in Red States: Jackson Hole, Wyoming – yours truly with a complete short story.
- Lily Hammond: The complete short story, Midsummer’s Night Tryst
- EA Kafkalas: An excerpt of the novel, Frankie and Petra
- Annette Mori: The complete short story, The True Story of Valentines Day
- Niamh Murphy: Excerpts of the novels, Mask of the Highway Woman and Escape to Pirate Island
- A.E. Radley: An excerpt of the novel, Flight SQA016 (Flight Series
- Alison R. Solomon: An excerpt of the novel, Devoted
- Vanda: An excerpt of the novel, Olympus Nights on the Square
(1945 – 1955)
What are you waiting for? Get your free copy today!